Tabletop Board Game Cafe is now hiring!
Tabletop is Cleveland’s first board game cafe; a place where people can discover new games or rediscover the classics while enjoying fresh coffee, smoothies, sandwiches, or craft beer. We're looking for some most excellent people to be a part of this new adventure! Fill out the form below or send your resume to email@example.com to apply.
We are currently accepting resumes for all positions. Weekend availability is an absolute must.
Previous experience is preferred but not required. Available shifts include weeknights (4 pm-11 pm), weekend days (11 am-5 pm), and weekend nights (5 pm-1 am).
Duties for serving staff include:
- Enthusiastically greeting and seating customers in a timely fashion
- Accurately taking food orders and delivering food when ready
- Ensuring all customers have an exemplary experience
- Recommending and teaching games to customers as needed
- Keeping cafe tidy, clean, and organized
- Maintaining organization of game library
Duties for kitchen staff include:
- Preparing food orders in a timely and sanitary fashion
- Keeping food preped and restocking food and service related items as needed
- Keeping kitchen tidy, including cleaning prep surfaces and loading/unloading dishwasher
- Miscellaneous duties including assisting serving staff with customer service
The best candidates for the job:
Are reliable and take pride in their work.
Are excited about teaching and learning new things.
Are energetic and able to think on their feet.
Are able to work weekends and evening hours.
Enjoy board games!