Tabletop Board Game Cafe is now hiring!
Tabletop is Cleveland’s first board game cafe; a place where people can discover new games or rediscover the classics while enjoying fresh coffee, smoothies, sandwiches, or craft beer. We're looking for some most excellent people to be a part of this new adventure! Fill out the form below or send your resume to email@example.com to apply.
We are currently looking for kitchen positions. Weekend availability is a must. Previous experiences is preferred. Available shifts include weeknights (4pm-11pm); weekend days (11am-5pm), and weekend nights (5pm-1am). Responsibilities will include:
- Making sure the kitchen is ready for food service, and preparing all essential food items;
- Preparing orders in a timely and sanitary fashion;
- Restocking food and service related items as needed;
- Cleaning and organizing the kitchen surfaces and equipment;
- Loading and unloading the dishwasher.
The best candidates for the job:
Are reliable and take pride in their work.
Are excited about teaching and learning new things.
Are energetic and able to think on their feet.
Are able to work weekends and evening hours.
Enjoy board games!